Amanda Lautieri is a Senior Web Content Editor at American Addiction Centers and an addiction content expert for Sunrise House. She holds a bachelor’s degree and has reviewed thousands of medical articles on substance abuse and addiction. She holds a bachelor’s degree and has reviewed thousands of medical articles on substance abuse and addiction. Amanda has 15 years of professional editing experience that includes working as a web editor for several major online publishers and editing medical content ranging from academic texts to online training and recertification courses for emergency medical service responders.
- Addiction & Demographics: Evaluating an Individual’s Treatment Needs
- Addiction Among The Homeless Population
- The Path Drugs Take Through the Body
- Different Stages of Alcohol Intoxication
- What Are the Signs of a Drug or Alcohol Overdose?
- 5 Over-the-Counter Drugs that Get Abused
- A Complete List of Drug-related Paraphernalia
- How to Help Someone on a Bad Trip or High
- What's In Cocaine?
- Difference between Alprazolam (Xanax) & Fluoxetine (Prozac)