Trenton, New Jersey Drug & Alcohol Rehab
When looking for an addiction recovery program that is right for you or your loved one, it can be difficult to determine what kind of program is best equipped to provide the treatment you need. In the Trenton area, there are nearly 500 treatment facilities within a 50-mile radius. 1
This overview will provide you with some criteria that you can use to narrow down your search and find the ideal treatment option for yourself or a loved one.
Finding Addiction Treatment Near Trenton, NJ
Not all treatment programs are equipped to provide the same levels of service or care.
One of the first factors you should consider when looking for the program that is best suited to your needs is the amenities or accommodations offered by the treatment center.
Not all treatment programs are equipped to provide the same levels of service or care. One of the first factors you should consider when looking for the program that is best suited to your needs is the amenities or accommodations offered by the treatment center. Before selecting a treatment program, it’s a good idea to take some time to explore pictures online or request a tour so you can ensure that the accommodations offered by the facility are adequate and that the amenities that are most important to you are offered
Amenities to consider include:
- Nutritious meals.
- Clean rooms and well-kept common areas.
- Recreational activities.
- Holistic therapies.
- Exercise rooms/classes.
One often overlooked amenity is the level of supervision that is maintained in an addiction recovery facility. Supervision helps ensure that patients can focus on recovery in an environment that is risk-free and conducive to successful treatment. When considering a program, ask what measures are taken to help keep patients safe and healthy during their stay.
Types of Drug & Alcohol Rehab Facilities in New Jersey
Besides amenities and accommodations, you should also inquire what levels of care are offered by a treatment program. Not all patients are the same, and not so they will not all respond well to the same treatment path. Ideally, a facility will conduct a comprehensive assessment that will determine what levels of addiction care each patient requires. When a facility caters its treatment to the patient’s unique needs, this is called individualized care.
Based on your substance use history, the severity of your addiction, and your medical and psychiatric needs, a facility may recommend you partake in one or more of the following:
- Medical Detox. By providing a safe environment to detox, treatment facilities can provide a controlled and medically supervised space for patients to go through withdrawal and transition to sobriety.
- Inpatient Treatment. Inpatient programs offer patients an immersive, structured treatment program in a live-in environment. These programs are ideal for providing a completely isolated environment where patients can focus on recovery.
- Outpatient Rehab. Outpatient treatments come in several forms, from very intensive to less so. Based on your needs, you may prefer a partial hospitalization program (described below), an intensive outpatient program, or standard outpatient therapy.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs. If you’re having trouble deciding between an inpatient or outpatient program, a partial hospitalization program may be the solution. These programs are designed to provide more comprehensive care than lower-level outpatient programs but do not provide attention 24 hours a day like inpatient programs.
Cost of Addiction Treatment in Trenton, NJ
In addition to amenities and treatment programs, it’s crucial to find out if a care center accepts your insurance coverage, as using insurance is often the best way to control treatment costs. Before you decide on a treatment program, you can contact your insurance provider to ensure your care will be covered. Facility staff may also be able to verify your coverage for you as well. At Sunrise House, we offer a secure, HIPAA-compliant where you can receive results via email within just minutes.
For out-of-pocket expenses, many facilities offer adaptable payment options to alleviate the burden of cost. Sunrise House Treatment Center will work with your provider to help you use your health insurance to pay for rehab. We work with many of the most popular insurance providers, including:
- BlueCross BlueShield
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Trenton, NJ Drug & Alcohol Addiction Statistics
If you’re a New Jersey resident struggling with substance misuse, you’re not alone.
In New Jersey, Essex County and Camden County reported the highest levels of deaths related to drug overdose in 2021.2
The counties that reported the highest rates of excessive drinking in New Jersey were Sussex, Somerset, Hunterdon, Cape May, and Warren, with 21% of residents reporting some form of binge drinking. 3
Monmouth County reported the highest number of alcohol-impaired driving deaths with 66 deaths recorded in 2021.4
- Northeast Treatment Guide
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.