Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center Near Yonkers, NY
If you or a loved one is struggling with substance use, there are resources near Yonkers where you can get the help you need.
Finding the substance use treatment facility best suited to your needs can be challenging. In Yonkers, New York, there are roughly 450 treatment clinics within a 25-mile radius of the city.1 If you venture a little further from home, you have even more Northeast rehab options.
With so many substance use programs available, it’s important to know what you’re looking for in an addiction recovery program. Read on to learn more about what elements of care you may want to consider when looking for an addiction treatment center in Yonkers.
Addiction Programs Near Yonkers, NY
One of the first factors to consider when looking for the treatment center that is right for you or your loved one is the levels of care that are offered by the program. Levels of care are the methods of treatment that are made available for patients.Addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all endeavor, so many facilities offer a large continuum of care to provide individualized care for their patients.
Types of Substance Use Programs
Some of the most common levels of care offered by addiction recovery programs include:
- Medical Detox. If not properly supervised and managed, withdrawal from certain substances such as alcohol or benzodiazepines can be potentially life-threatening. In other cases, withdrawal can be uncomfortable enough to cause relapse. Medical detox programs are designed to be administered in a manner that is both safe and effective and that reduces patient discomfort.
- Residential/Inpatient Rehab. A residential treatment program provides a 24/7 recovery experience for patients. These addiction treatment programs are designed to create an environment that is conducive to recovery by fostering vital peer-to-peer connections, healthy structure, and constant supervision.
- Outpatient Rehab Programs. Outpatient programs involve the patient attending therapy sessions or receiving some other kind of treatment up to 5 days per week, depending on the type of outpatient program. These programs are not live-in and are less comprehensive than inpatient or residential programs. Outpatient substance use treatment can be ideal for patients who have already completed an addiction recovery program or for those individuals with a strong, supportive network at home.
- Aftercare. After completing more intensive substance use treatment, an aftercare plan can help a person stay on track in their recovery and provide continued support and resources.
How to Choose a Rehab Near Yonkers, NY
In addition to the levels of addiction treatment available at a facility, it’s also important to consider other factors when choosing a substance use treatment program near Yonkers. Additional aspects to think about include:
- Whether there are specialized treatment programs available, such as Veteran-specific treatment tracks.
- What amenities are offered at the rehab facility.
- The facility accreditations.
- The payment types and insurance providers accepted.
- The location of the addiction treatment center. Some patients may need to stay at a facility close to home, while others may find attending treatment farther away to be more beneficial to their recovery.
Another consideration is the staff and their qualifications. Many facilities will provide bios of key staff members online. You can also check facility reviews to see the experiences of program alumni.
How to Get to Sunrise House From Yonkers
Sunrise House Treatment Center offers inpatient rehab in New Jersey and is approximately an hour and a half away from Yonkers, NY.
Ways to Pay for Substance Use Treatment
Most substance use treatment centers offer several ways to pay for rehab. Using insurance coverage for rehab is one payment option that can help lessen your expenses. Before you commit to a particular program, it’s a good idea to ask if the treatment facility is in-network with your insurance provider.
Most insurance programs will cover some of the cost of treatment, but you can call either a prospective facility or your insurance company to learn about the out-of-pocket expenses.
You can also instantly .
Sunrise House Treatment Center in nearby Lafayette Township, NJ is a renowned addiction treatment center that accepts a variety of insurance carriers, including the following:
- Empire BCBS
- BlueCross BlueShield
To learn more about addiction treatment programs offered at Sunrise House or to start the admissions process, call . A compassionate admissions navigator can answer your questions and help you determine the right substance use program for your needs.
Are You Struggling With Addiction?
Yonkers, NY, Addiction Stats
The state of New York also ranks nationally in the top 10th percentile in rates of excessive drinking.3 25% of the residents in Rensselaer and Herkimer County reported instances of excessive drinking in 2021.3 In the same year, Kings, Suffolk, Nassau, and Queens County all reported over 300 deaths that resulted from alcohol impairment.4
- Northeast Treatment Guide
- New Jersey Rehab Guide
- New York Rehab Guide
- Maryland Addiction Guide
- Pennsylvania Rehab Guide
- Washington, D.C. Rehab Guide
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is committed to delivering original, truthful, accurate, unbiased, and medically current information. We strive to create content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
While we are unable to respond to your feedback directly, we'll use this information to improve our online help.